Renewal Complex 4 - 2 x 50ml vials
Brightens Skin - Reduces Acne - Improves Hydration
Renewal Complex 4 is a deep-acting yet gentle exfoliator for sensitive skin. It is ideal for sunny climates and during the summer as the active ingredients do not react with sun light. After infusion, Renewal Complex 4 does not need to be rinsed off allowing for continued gentle exfoliation activity.
Main Active Ingredients
- Mandelic Acid: This water-soluble alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) works to accelerate cell turnover by dissolving the tiny bonds that hold skin cells together, helping to remove dead skin on the surface that can lead to dull complexions, as well as fine lines. It also strengthens collagen, one of the building blocks of the skin’s support network that gives it youthful firmness.
Hyperpigmentation and discoloration
Melasma is a common skin condition in which light to dark brown or greyish pigmentation develops on the face. Mandelic acid has been shown to reduce melasma by as much as 50% in four weeks, resulting in a more evenly colored complexion.
Mandelic acid’s antibacterial properties are extremely helpful in treating acne. It also helps to regulate sebum production and, therefore, decrease the occurrence of breakouts. Mandelic acid has even been shown to benefit those who suffer from cystic acne.
Salicylic Acid: As an oil-soluble beta hydroxy acid, Salicylic Acid penetrates through the lipid layers between the skin cells more readily and is able to penetrate into the pores to unclog them. This makes it a potent ingredient for targeting acne — especially for blackheads and whiteheads.
Once it penetrates the skin, salicylic acid dissolves skin debris that clogs pores, acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and helps red, inflamed pimples and pustules go away faster.
- Malic Acid: Malic acid is an AHA that can treat a wide range of skin conditions. It is used to improve the skin's texture and appearance, resulting in the clear, smooth and soft skin. It can also be used to tighten pores, minimize skin pigmentation, moisturize the skin, help diminish wrinkles, and exfoliate old skin cells.
- Skin Rejuvenation and Cleaning: As an essential ingredient in Renewal Complex 4, it brightens complexions and smoothens skin texture. This anti-aging acid is widely used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes, and to promote skin rejuvenation.
- Exfoliation: Malic Acid can remove the dead layer of the skin instantly, for a brighter, radiant complexion
- Skin pH Balance & Hydration: As a humectant, Malic acid helps with moisture retention to keep the hydrated. It's superior buffer capacity maintains the skin's healthy pH balance and protective barrier - thus preventing dryness and acne.
Anti-Aging & Scar Lightening: Malic Acid promotes a high skin cell turnover rate, resulting in:
- fewer lines and wrinkles
- more even skin tone and texture
- reduced blemishes
- fewer lines and wrinkles
- Acne Prevention: Malic acid breaks down the ‘glue’ that holds the dead skin cells together on the outer layer of the skin. When these dead skin cells are swept away and pores are unclogged, the skin looks less dull and the formation of acne bumps and the associated discoloration is greatly reduced.